- Xen Headphones
- Xen Earbuds in sizes S, M, L & XL
- Xen Display Stand
- USB-C Charging Cable + Adapter
- Micro-Drop Sprayer
QUICK START GUIDE INSTRUCTIONS
Before getting started, make sure you have everything pictured in the image, as well as saline. Follow the steps below to set up your Xen.
Charge your Xen unit — plug it in and wait until it turns green to start using.
- Find your fit —there are 4 different ear bud sizes included in your box. The right fit will stay put and not fall out of your ear, as well as muffle out some sound.
- Assemble the headphones — twist your earbuds on and make sure the left headphone has the "L" aligned with the white dot on the earbud.
- Pair both Bluetooth connections — you'll do this once in your mobile device settings and once in the Neuvana app.
Fill your saline sprayer — we know you opened it and said "it's empty!" Grab your saline, twist the sprayer open, and fill it with saline. You'll want to spray the left headphone twice before starting your session.
- Pick your session — choose to have your stimulation paired to the beat of your music in Sync mode, preprogrammed patterns in Sensation mode, or use Ambient mode to pick up on the sounds around you.
- Sit back and enjoy your session! — when your session has ended, you'll receive a notification from the app. If you loved it, save it as a favorite.
Contact our Customer Support team for further assistance