Date of Version: October 15, 2019
Neuvana 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase of a product from www.neuvanalife.com for any reason, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to request a refund.
If you return a Product to Neuvana, Neuvana retains the right to, at its sole discretion, to either refuse delivery of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 10% of your original price of the product for the Xen Box Set. Separate accessory item returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
● You must obtain a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA). To request an RMA, you must send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org;
● The returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition accompanied by the original invoice. “Good physical condition” means that the Product includes original packaging and all materials, with the Xen unit in like-new condition and the corresponding earbuds and accessories not physically broken or damaged;
● You must ship the Product, along with your RMA and all accessories originally included with your purchase, in its original packaging to the address specified by Neuvana; and
● If the product is not being returned in the original packaging it must be disclosed at the time of the RMA request.
Additional terms and conditions:
● Shipping and handling charges, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable; and
● You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges applicable to your product return. You shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to Neuvana. Neuvana highly suggests that you return the product via UPS, USPS or Fedex, so that a tracking number is available along with purchasing appropriate insurance
Refunds will be processed and paid within thirty (30) days of Neuvana’s receipt of a returned Product satisfying the above conditions. Credit will be issued to the payment method or credit card used for your original purchase only.
For questions regarding our return policy, please email us at email@example.com.
Limited Product Warranty
1. Limited Product Warranty Neuvana, LLC (“Neuvana”) warrants to the original purchaser that your Xen Unit (the “Product’) shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”). This Limited Warranty is valid only in the jurisdictions where the Products are sold by Neuvana itself.
2. Remedies If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is timely received by Neuvana within the Warranty Period, Neuvana will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, either (1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or (2) replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product. In the event of a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply. Any replacement hardware product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer.
3. How to Obtain Warranty Service To obtain warranty service, you must submit a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have submitted your request, you will receive a support case number. You must deliver the Product, in its original packaging, along with your support case number, to the address specified by Neuvana. In accordance with applicable law, Neuvana may require that you furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service.
4. Exclusions and Limitations This Limited Warranty applies only to Products manufactured by Neuvana, which can be identified by the “Neuvana” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any services provided by Neuvana on products and services, including the Product. Furthermore, this Limited Warranty does not apply to any (a) Neuvana products and services other than the Product, (b) non-Neuvana hardware product, (c) Products purchased from any party other than Neuvana or its authorized distributors, (d) Products purchased through online auctions, (e) consumable spare parts and accessories (unless they are found to be non-functional or broken upon purchase of a Product), such as batteries, pouches, lanyards, primers, cases and case parts, or (f) software, even if packaged or sold with the Product or embedded in the Product.
This Limited Warranty does not apply to a Product or part of the Product that has been altered or modified (e.g., to alter functionality or capability) by anyone who is not an authorized representative of Neuvana. In addition, this Limited Warranty does not apply: (a) to damage caused by use with software, peripheral or ancillary equipment such as but not limited to batteries, chargers, adapters, headsets, connector cables, and power supplies not furnished or otherwise certified by Neuvana for use with the Product; (b) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse (including any use not in compliance with the instructions given by Neuvana), neglect, flood, fire, earthquake, unusual physical or electrical stress or other external causes; (c) to damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Neuvana or with improper voltage or power supply; or (d) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Neuvana. Recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data are not covered under this Limited Warranty.
If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
5. Implied Warranties
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT FOR THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, NONE OF NEUVANA, ITS AFFILIATES, OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES CONTAINED IN THE PRODUCTS (“THE NEUVANA PARTIES”) MAKE ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PRODUCTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, LIKELY RESULTS, RELIABILITY, INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHER VIOLATIONS OF RIGHTS.
6. Limitation of Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE NEUVANA PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, LIQUIDATED, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA, PROFIT OR GOODWILL, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES), IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EVEN IF ONE OR MORE NEUVANA PARTIES KNEW OR WAS NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL ANY NEUVANA PARTY’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO NEUVANA FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100), IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS TO NEUVANA, AS APPLICABLE.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the liability of Neuvana Parties shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. THEREFORE, THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Governing Law Except as expressly stated otherwise, this Limited Warranty shall be governed by, and will be construed under, the laws of the United States of America and the law of the State of Florida, without regard to choice of law principles.